OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited.
Prizes will be divided and distributed at the complete discretion of Renda Broadcasting.Prizes are subject to change.
- The contest is open to WKQL/WPXZ/WECZ listeners who are 18 years of age or older. Listeners are eligible to win The Vault Instant Qualifiers once every thirty days and are able to win The Vault Grand Prize once. Only one entry per individual is allowed, even if the same individual gets qualified more than once.
- Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification.
HOW TO WIN
- On-air participation in WKQL/WPXZ/WECZ contest will begin weekdays starting on Monday, May 14th and will end on Monday August 13th 2018.
Live on Location Broadcast Qualifiers: Throughout Promotion, May 15 through August 11th..
b.. Listeners can register at one of our participating vault location registration boxes for a chance to win a key. Three keys will be giving away at those locations prior to each Vault opening. Contestants will only be allowed one registration per person. Multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
c.. WPXZ/WKQL/WECZ not responsible for any lost, disconnected, dropped, misdirected or incomplete telephone calls. WKQL/WECZ/WPXZ is also not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages, or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Contestants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station.
- All listeners who have qualified to open The Vault, must be present to win
All registered listeners need to be checked in 30 minutes before the Vault opening. Each contestant with a Key will have a chance to open the 4 lock boxes filled with pries. One key will open each lock box. If a listeners key opens the box, that winner will take home the prize in the one lock box.
- No cash alternative or substitution of any prize will be provided. All taxes (including, without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes) on or connected with any prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the respective winner. If required by law, WKQL/WPXZ/WEC Zreserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any tax or taxes due.
- Cash Payments: Proper Documentation will need to be filled out prior to a check being cut to the winner. Each cash winner should allow one week to get their check. N/A
- Renda Broadcasting, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any contest or prize awarded in this contest.
All winners will be subject to a verification check. All winners must provide proper identification cards, or a valid driver’s license. The winner must appear in person to redeem the prize or give prior authorization for someone else to pick up the prize for them.
ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION, AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR REVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAW.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to complete a prize receipt and release form and may be required to complete a W9 taxpayer identification form. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in the winner forfeiting the prize. By participating in the contest, winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- WPXZ/WKQL/WECZ in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- WPXZ/WKQL/WECZ reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, listeners agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modification thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station Management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- WPXZ/WKQL/WECZ is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.